Almost every single week you ask us one – or all – of these questions.
- What are your favorite free and easy to use tools?
- Can you give us inspirational examples of interactive stories (build with tools)?
- When and where do I use these tools?
The first two are easy to answer:
- We wrote a blog about it: 10 best free digital storytelling tools for journalists in 2018. It has been in our top 5 of best reads articles since the day of publishing.
- We sure can. This is another article from our top 5. It’s has been there for a whole year, every single day.
The answer to the 3rd question is less straightforward, because we believe a tool not the best starting point. The first reason: the story will always be the most important part, not its technical bells and whistles. Yes, there are many opportunities created by digital technology, but the impact you make with a story will depend on your vision, your audience and the context. If you want to be valuable in this digital age you’ll have to answer these questions first.
Interested in a training? Let us know!
You found a tool that’s interesting for this site? Please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org